Elevated Slideshow After Effects Template
Elevate your slideshow game
The Elevated Slideshow is a dynamic rotating animated slideshow featuring 30 placeholders for videos or photos. The project is modular so it’s easy to customize, re-edit and remix. Control panels make it easy to change colors, sizes, positions of the text areas.
Your media flips with the camera movement and faces the camera just in time to be featured before we move on to the next image. Create text titles for each frame or turn them off- the choice is yours!
The template has a modular set up- three images are featured in each ‘scene’. Follow along with the video tutorial to learn how to add even more placeholders to this slideshow.
- 30 Placeholders for Photos or Videos
- 60 Text areas
- Opening Main Title Scene with logo
- Closing Scene with Logo
- No Third Party Plugins
- HD (1920×1080)
- Universal Expressions can be used in any language version of After Effects
- Adobe After Effects CS4 and all newer versions
- TRT: (02:00) Main Montage Preview
Video Tutorial Will Show You How To:
- Replace Images
- Customize Text Areas
- Introduce you to the easy controls panel
- Add more placeholders to the slideshow
Links to the free fonts used in the project are included in the PDF.
Creative Commons credits for videos used in the preview: